Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just getting out my feelings..the joy of boys.

Caught in between my love for you and our friendship,
Can’t quite be one or the other.
We have serious issues because we were once so close,
When I fell for you, I thought you would just be another.
I ignored, then liked, then loved you,
We talked on the phone for hours and iChatted until 4.
Our relationship is now so complicated,
But god did not open a window for me, he opened a enormous door.
I was so lucky to have you, even if you weren’t my boyfriend,
Being so stubborn I was stupid and didn’t let you be mine.
Even though you begged and begged for me to be your girlfriend,
I did not take these moments in, and soon, as they always do, they all end.
It is awkward now, but I still need you in my life,
I can talk to you about anything.
Right now I need to talk to somebody about you,
My heart sincerely stings.
You do not listen to me although you should,
I realize we are both very stubborn.
But all boys are stupid in general,
Except the one boy who is THE one and true.
Well THAT boy better come out soon because I’m sick of this boy,
He can’t be my best friend or my relationship.
When will I meet YOU, the boy who’s my one and true?
The years I wish I could skip.
I want everything to be all better,
To be put out of the misery it is to be a teen.
But yet you, boy, are the one right now on the scene,
And yet, you, boy, I’m caught in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment