Sunday, April 24, 2011

#1 Autobiography

I don't want to write my own autobiography because it gives too much away. Plus, many people are wrong about how they are viewed and share facts that aren't true. So right now I'm going to write my own fake autobiography.

Hi. My name is Juliette Sarah. No, I'm not married to Romeo. Yes, my name is not spelled like "Juliet." It's Juliette. My life is far from normal living in a world where everything is the color blue. Stop it--I can hear you commenting that I'm in the Blue Man Group and I'm not on the Dodgers and I will not "Think Blue." You're definitely singing the lyrics "I'm blue dah bah dee, dah bah dah.''  You know I don't have to continue-- if you want to hear be quiet and just listen. I know it's a shocker to the people who live outside this land, but you better believe it. The grass is navy. The sky is a bright royal blue. Don't be scared. We aren't aliens, we're just like you! My hair is federal blue, but my eyes are a different story. The outer rims are a very dark navy, while the inside varies in all different shades and gets as light as powder blue. However, my pupils are a raven black. When you look into anyone's eyes here, there is no hiding what you're feeling and thinking. There is a myth that when you stare into people's eyes you can see their souls, which I believe. People's black pupils are the only thing that is a different color in this land. Back on track, my skin is fairly light, and I hate how everyone makes fun of it. Just because I'm not egyptian blue I do not earn the right to be teased. Oh, my family! I have a brother Jason and a sister Wyatt. Naturally, they are also blue. We live off of eating different types of candy, specifically blue m&ms, and love to splash around in the clear turqouise water in the summertime. You would expect my life to pretty sad since everything is "blue" and all, but my life is amazing. I've got so much to look forward to, and I'm so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment