Wednesday, April 27, 2011

#4 Rant About Anything

I thought I didn't have anything to rant about without getting too upset. My life lately is very chaotic. For instance I can talk about this one girl who's become a bitch. Or I can talk about there not being peace in the world. I can also rant about how boys are stupid...But those are same old, same old, quite expected. Trust me, I have PLENTY to rant about. I can rant for as long as you'd like me to, but I'm sure you don't want to hear it. Without boring anyone I'm going to go with a subject everyone can relate to, without getting way too complicated:

Insensitivity.

The moments where something mean is said (and you're feelings aren't considered) are the worst..even the nicest people can create these moments. Still, I want to touch upon the subject. People say "don't sweat the small stuff." ie: I go on a website to get a song. I want a person to hear it and listen to it because I thought they'd enjoy the song. Instead, they ignore the music and after it finishes they say "Wait, did you expect me to listen to that?"= the small stuff. I find I sweat the small stuff a lot more than the big stuff. The big stuff I can't control. I can't do anything to effect the outcome of the big stuff. The little stuff all adds up and makes a giant pile of anger, not sweat. Actually, maybe sweat from becoming so agitated. Anyways, the mean thing or things said stick in my mind and ring my ears. Even if it isn't a word said, the action being done replays over and over.
 Like, why did you say that to me? How did you think that wouldn't hurt my feelings? Would you like me to do or say that to you? And why can't I get the rude comment/comments/action out of my head now?!? There are so many problems with the interaction between people. Boy, people are sarcastic, rude, and impolite! They think everything is not a big deal, that I would shake off the little incident.
Well Mr./Mrs. let me tell you: Next time you're about to ignore something I say, ignore the effort I put into something for you, say something sarcastic, offensive, or very mean, I hope you slip in my pile of sweat and get a tiny bruise..a reminder that today you did hurt someone's feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment